Wednesday, July 27, 2011

July, 27th 2011

Well it's about 8:42 where I am at and I just woke up and had breakfast. I am so tired but I can't fall back asleep, because i causes bad habits. Well I am back from Canada. I had a blast. We went shopping, then went to Peggy's Cove, then Mahome Bay the town of churches! It was soooo funn! The only thing that I don't like is the fact that everyone there eats sea food all the time and I don't. I think it is nasty. So my food when we ate out wasn't the best I have had, but oh well. Another thing that went bad was the flight back, we had to leave at 4 o'clock in the morning and I tried to stay up all night but I feel asleep at 2 and woke up at 3:30. Then our flight from Toronto to Chicago got delayed, and we thought we were going to miss our flight but when we got to Chicago our flight back to Oklahoma was cancelled, and all the other flights were packed, so we were gonna have to stay the night which I didn't care but my family did. But then we found a flight to Tulsa so it all worked out. But when we got to the Oklahoma City Airport our luggage was still in Chicago. So we had to drive back up to the OKC Airport at like 9 to get our luggage. But anyways it was a crazy trip and I had loads of fun. But now it is time to get ready for school and get supplies to re-do my room! Ahh I'm excited!!! Well until next time!!!

Love, the girl behind the Jeans.

No comments: