Friday, July 15, 2011

July 15th, 2011

Ughh so today I had to wake up really early so I could get everything I needed to get done done. Well I still have to pack because I leave for Canada tomorrow and well I haven't and I can't go anywhere until I pack and I want to go see the last Harry Potter and I want to go to youth group! I hope I get done in time! It is 11:50am and I need to be done my 2:00pm! Ah so much to do! Life needs to slow down like 20 notches! Well I also had to sell ads today for the pom squad because they are due today and well I haven't sold one yet and the two I was supposed to do cheer went to one and the other isn't in so I am screwed! Oh well life will go on! At least I hope! But it is 105 degrees outside and I had to workout in it! I thought I was going to die! Well gonna go and get my stuff done so I can go places! Goodbye, until next time.


Love, The girl behind the Jeans.

No comments: