Saturday, October 22, 2011
Eyes made open
I have come to realize that my life means nothing if I don't live it for God. Without him I have an emptyness, a hole in me. I hate being caught up in the temptations of this world. It is about time I stand up against evil and tell him I will not take his crap anymore. God has shown me that there is more to my life. I need to be living for God and trying to save as many people as I can before it is time. I know that he will come soon and I can't wait. I used to be scared of his comming and I still am. Not knowing if I have done all I can do or if I did the right things but I learned today that instead of worrying how about I actually do what I should so I don't have to worry, God gave me a concence for a reason. To tell me when I am doing something I shouldn't be and I need to start paying attention to it. I am tired of having my eyes blinded by the evil of this world. I pray to Jesus that he opens my eyes and strengthings me for what is to come. I want to fight in this war on Jesus side taking down evil! I will live for God and only God. I am nothing without him, and I need to be more confident about him, I need not to worry what others think because what's it going to matter. Someone might see me and actually find hope if I show God through me. I have got to be a better more spirtual person. It is time to CHANGE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment